This traditional 1920 home has been completely updated and sits on an impressive lot that spans the length of an entire block. A rare find and unique opportunity. The 26,958 sq. ft. lot has been short-platted and has received final approval from King County; engineering plans available. All lots are 55' wide and have street frontage on S. 124th St. Finish and sell the 3 additional lots or keep as a mini-estate or possibly for horses.
Originally, this home was a one-room cottage. The upstairs addition once housed the local librarian's impressive book collection; now it's a spacious master suite. The home's unique 'U' shape allows for not only a pleasant courtyard but also a multitude of windows to let in the natural light. The bright kitchen features new cabinets, countertops, hardwood floors, built-ins and space for a table and chairs.
Located in friendly, diverse Boulevard Park, just south of Seattle. Parks, shopping and activities are all nearby. It's close to major highways and the airport, and it's an easy 15-minute commute to Seattle.
- 2020 finished sq. ft. not including the extra finished room/sun room; 1360 sq. ft. unfinished basement
- 26958 sq. ft. lot
- original details including plate rails, wainscoting, built-in cabinets, french doors, etc
- 3 bedrooms
- 2.5 baths
- New kitchen and appliances
- Updated plumbing and electrical
- New roof
- New tile flooring, hardwood flooring and carpet
- New gutters
- New triple insulated, sound rated exterior doors
- New port package triple-pane windows
- All bedrooms have walk-in closets
- New lighting
- 660 sq. ft. master suite with jetted tub
- Huge covered porch
- New exterior & interior paint
- Mature, natural landscaping
For more information and photos, please visit 12264RosebergAveSouth.ePropertySites.com.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
You can reach me at 206-595-5866, or e-mail me: LisaBosques@PNWRealty.com
Or visit my website: www.98146online.com
I am an Associate Broker and Marketing Specialist with Prudential Northwest Realty Associates. I specialize in homes located in the Burien/North Highline/West Seattle area, and I am here to serve all of your Real Estate needs.
Your success is my goal!
• What Is My Home Worth?
• Search For Properties
• Search Foreclosures
• Search Sold Property Data By Neighborhood